Some are given as long term assignments so please check the "week at a glance" section as well to see some of the upcoming things
English: Quiz (41-44)-F
Reading: Stenger (summary-F) Blue (bookmark-F)
Quiz over GR stories
Science: wk-F & study cards
Social Studies: none
Writing: Practice cursive
November 9~ One Act Plays
November 15~ Mass @8:45
November 20~ Early dismissal & Conferences
November 21~ NO SCHOOL (Conferences)
November 22-24~ NO SCHOOL
November 29~ Mass @8:45 3F planned
1. Listen carefully
2. Follow directions
3. Work quietly. Do not disturb others who are working.
4. Respect others. Be kind with your words and actions.
5. Respect school and personal property.
6. Work and play safely
1. Green Card~ Great!!!
2. Yellow card~ Warning
3. Blue Card~ Recess laps/meeting
4. Orange Card~ Note Home (signed by teacher, home, office)
67 and below F
Religion: Saints & Begin Ch. 8 (Finish next week)
Spelling: Lesson 12
Math: Ch. 2 Graphing & Data
Science: Ch. 2 Living Things Grow & Change
Social Studies: Jamestown