Please visit our webpage!
Social: Manners, Following Expectations, Greetings, Finger Recognition Directional Words, Left & Right, Counting to 10 with Fingers
Language Arts: Letter Recognition, ABC’s, Letter Sounds, Letter ‘W, Letter Review, Letter Chaining, Phonemic Awareness
Math: Counting to 100, Geometry, Number Review 1-20, Number Recognition and Matching, One to One Correspondence, Recognizing Quantities Without Counting, Divide a Whole In Half
Social Studies/Science: Buzzy Bees, Insects
Religion: Jesus is the vine. We are the Branches.
Important Dates :
• Monday, April 30th- No School
• Friday, April 27th- Noah’s Ark Play 10-11AM
• Friday, May 4th- Children’s Discovery Museum
• This week is a BOYS week for the library. Please have your son return their books to school.
• Show and Share bag for this week will be the letter “I” Please help your child find one item that starts with the letter “I” and bring it to school the next day to share with the class.