Please visit our webpage!
Social: Manners, Following Expectations, Greetings, Finger Recognition Directional Words, Left & Right, Counting to 10 with Fingers
Language Arts: Letter Recognition, ABC’s, Letter Sounds, Letter ‘D’ Review, Letter Review, Letter Chaining, Phonemic Awareness, Word to Picture Match, Spelling, Differentiation Between F & V
Math: Counting to 100, Geometry, Number 19, Number Recognition and Matching, Patterning, One to One Correspondence, Recognizing Quantities Without Counting, Data Representation & Probability, Measurement
Social Studies/Science: Scholastic Reader: Dr. Seuss
Art:Red Fish, Blue Fish, Green Eggs and Ham, Cat and the Hat, My Many Colored Days
Important Dates :
- Tuesday, February 26th- All School Dance Program @ 1:45 in Gym
- Wednesday, February 27th- Fire Station Field Trip 8:45-10:15
- Friday, March 1st- CCCS Spirit Wear Day
- Wednesday, March 6th- Ash Wednesday
- Friday, March 8th- School Annual Fish Fry
- Sunday, March 10th- Daylight Savings Ends, Spring Clocks Ahead
- March 22nd-31st- No School Spring Break
- This week is a BOYSweek for the library. Please have your son return their books to school.
- Show and Share bag for this week will be the letter “D or Free Choice”. Please help your child find one item that starts with the letter “D or Free Choice” and bring it to school the next day to share with the class.
- if you are not driving, please remember to drop your students’ car seat at their hook on Wednesday, February 27thfor the field trip to the Fire Station.