This week's theme will be Valentine's Day. We will have our Valentine's party on Friday. Please bring in 17 Valentines to exchange with preschool friends.
- Monday- Good Samaritan
- Tuesday- "Rhyme Time Valentine"
- Wednesday- "Silly Tilly's Valentine"
- Thursday- "Red"
- Friday- "Go Away Big Green Monster"
Journal Question/Idea of the Day:
- Monday-What did you do over the weekend?
- Tuesday-Draw a valentine picture.
- Wednesday- Free Choice
- Thursday-Free choice
- Friday-Free choice
- Art: paint hearts for our buddies with spaghetti noodles
- Motor Skills: draw a person, red and pink scavenger hunt
- Sensory : water beads and arctic animals in the sensory table
- Literacy: make "love bugs" to form name
- Math: sort letters by color, patterning hearts
- Motor Skills: use scissors with playdough
- Sensory: ice painting
- Literacy: name scavenger hunt
- Math: number scavenger hunt
Religion: "The Good Samaritan" Bible Story
*ads from newspapers (preferably pictures of food and toys)
* small toys for our prize box
* disinfecting wipes