This week our focus will be on preparing for Advent. We will be using handprints to create a classroom Advent wreath. We will begin practicing for our Christmas program that will be on December 19.
- Monday- "The First Night"
- Tuesday- " The Christmas Story"
- Wednesday- "A Child Was Born"
- Thursday- "Mary's Baby"
- Friday- "The Friendly Beasts"
- Art: create angels and stars
- Motor Skills: matching shapes to different Christmas puzzles
- Sensory : using pinecones to make Christmas art
- Friday-Game Day!
- Motor Skills: lacing noodles on pipe cleaners
- Math: Christmas shape matching game
- Literacy: Name hunt
Religion: We will continue talking about Saint Elizabeth of Hungary. We will go to adoration on Friday. We have added the Hail Mary to our daily prayers. It is the echo version sung by The Rennas group.
*ads from newspapers (preferably pictures of food and toys)
* small toys for our prize box