Preschool: Beginning January 16, 2018 for our current families and parishioners; Open registration begins February 20, 2018.
Corpus Christi Preschool Class Options for 2018-19 School Year
* Commitment Fee: The Preschool commitment fee is $50 (non-refundable) per student and is not applied to tuition. The commitment fee must be paid to complete registration and to retain admission priority. Note: This fee is waived for those families also registering students in K-8.
* Financial commitment for a school year begins in July and ends in June of the following year, to correspond with the school’s budget cycle. Monthly rates may vary slightly depending on students start or end dates. For example - if your child is registered in late August, the 12 monthly payments will be averaged over the remaining 10 months of the cycle (thus increasing your monthly commitment).
Preschool Class Options and Tuition (per month - based on 12 monthly payments)
|3 Yr Old Half Day - 3 days||8:00 - 11:00||Monday, Wednesday, Friday||$150||$200|
|3Yr Old with pm childcare - 3 days||8:00 - 3:15||Monday - Friday||$275||$325|
|3 Yr Old Half Day - 5 days||8:00 - 11:00||Monday - Friday||$270||$320|
|3Yr Old with pm childcare - 5 days||8:00 - 3:15||Monday - Friday||$450||$525|
|4Yr Old Full Day - 3 days||8:00 - 3:15||Monday, Wednesday, Friday||$275||$325|
|4Yr Old Half Day - 5 days||8:00 - 11:00||Monday - Friday||$270||$320|
|4Yr Old Full Day - 5 days||8:00 - 3:15||Monday - Friday||$450||$525|
* Treasures, an on-site child care run by Little Jewels Learning Center, will be available before and after preschool sessions, and on days students are not scheduled for a preschool session. Separate registration and fees are required. Click HERE for Little Jewels/Treasures site.
Review of Dates and Timelines
January 16 Registration Begins for current families and parishioners
February 20 Registration Begins for non-parishioner new families
March Letters concerning acceptance will sent to parents
Please call our office at 309-662-3712 to obtain more information or to schedule a tour and or shadow day. Stop by our building office at 1909 E. Lincoln to pick up a registration packet.
Kindergarten - Grade 8:
Tuition and Commitment Fees:
SEE INFORMATION IN RED BELOW FOR WAYS TO DECREASE TUITION.
Below is information for 2018-19 school year:
*A non-refundable family commitment fee of $300 is due at time of registration. The commitment fee, per family, is deducted from the total family tuition. Families have the option of paying more than the required minimum $300 to reduce monthly payments.
KINDERGARTEN THROUGH 8TH GRADE (2018-19)
| Your Cost
NOTE: Tuition for non-parishioner is $7,500 per student
REFERRAL INCENTIVE: Current school families can earn $400 in tuition credit for each new student who registers and attends school in grades K-8 during the 2017-2018 school year. New school families will be asked to identify referring families at the time of registration. Tuition credits will be applied at the end of the second trimester. Tuition credits cannot exceed tuition owed. If tuition has already been paid in full, a refund check will be issued. Please contact our Business Manager, Mrs. Elisa Shanks, if you would like more information about this program. Please click HERE for more details about our New Student Referral Program.
1) SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITIES TO ATTEND OUR CATHOLIC SCHOOLS
Scholarships offered through the new “Invest in Kids Act” could cover 50 to 100 percent of tuition and eligible charges for your child next year. Applications will be accepted beginning January 31, 2018 through Empower Illinois (www.empowerillinois.org). Scholarships will be awarded on a “first come, first serve” basis to eligible students, so it is very important to act quickly!
* Key information about the program and application process may be found https://empowerillinois.org/students/, is also available on the diocesan website cdop.org under the CATHOLIC EDUCATION tab, or by contacting Mr. Russ Courter, Director of Diocesan Parish and School Finances (email@example.com), or Dr. Susan Stolt, Associate Superintendent of Diocesan Schools (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call them at (309) 671-1550. We look forward to the opportunity to share our Catholic Schools with you.
2) FACTS Grant & Aid/Diocese of Peoria, Spalding Scholarship Application Information
* Tuition assistance scholarship grants from the endowment fund established as a result of the Diocese of Peoria ROOTED IN FAITH Campaign and named in honor of Archbishop Spalding the first Bishop of Peoria, will be available for the 2018-19 school year for students enrolled in or intending to enroll in grades Kindergarten through 12 in any Catholic school located in the Diocese of Peoria whose families are members of a Catholic parish in the diocese. All grants will be based on financial need objectively assessed.
* Parents are encouraged to apply online at: online.factsmgt.com/aid. This is the only step needed to be eligible for the Spaulding Scholarship Assistance. Families of students currently receiving grants are reminded that all grants are for one year only, and anyone seeking to renew a grant for the 2017-2018 year must reapply. Deadline date for the completed application is April 15, 2018. Notification of grant awards will be made by May 30.
* Information about the grants may be obtained from any Catholic elementary or secondary school in the Diocese of Peoria, by clicking on this link: http://cdop.org/why-choose-catholic-schools/financial-assistance/.
Great State Tax Benefit by Making a Scholarship Donation
Individual and corporate taxpayers in the state of Illinois can receive state income credits in the amount of 75% of their total qualified contribution through the new “Invest in Kids Act”. Scholarship donations by individuals may be designated to Corpus Christi Catholic School or to Central Catholic High School to provide tuition scholarships for area families who may be unable to afford a Catholic education. These tax credits are available on a “first come, first serve” basis. Approval for donations will be granted until the state and regional thresholds are met. As a result, be sure to apply early in 2018 to help guarantee the availability of the tax credits. For more information visit: https://empowerillinois.org/donors/ Additional information can be found at www.cdop.org under the CATHOLIC EDUCATION tab, or contact Mr. Russ Courter, Director of Diocesan Parish and School Finances (email@example.com) or Dr. Susan Stolt, Associate Superintendent of Diocesan Schools (firstname.lastname@example.org).
* Questions: Please contact Corpus Christi Catholic School at 309-662-3712
For New Families: please contact the school office to obtain a registration packet.
For our Returning Families: We will be sending home registration packets to families with current PreK 4's through 7th Grade students. However, you may also review and print off the following documents for your Registration. If you have any questions, please contact either school office.
1. Waiver of Insurance/Pulbicity/Skyward Verification Form (need one per family)
2. Financial Agreement Forms
a. K-8 Financial Agreement Form (need one per family)
b.Preschool Financial Agreement Form (need one per family)
4. Student Medical Information, Permission and Emergency Form (need one per student)